Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life as I know it will never be the same... I love it!

Even though we only had 1 hour of lesson today I feel quite excited about the future.

Somehow while listening during the introductory lecture I just felt good, like there's this life and peace in me that says, "mmm..." I guess it was an inward sense of being right where I am supposed to be, having the right fit. And I love it.

Had difficulty getting around but I guess it takes time to really become familiar with the campus.

Decided to take a language module and I could only choose one out of two schedules that fit into my timetable. I initially added and confirmed for the slot that starts at 9.30am on two days. I thought that maybe I'll just try coming to school earlier. After a few minutes I started regretting and was eyeing the slot for the one that starts later but it was already full.

Then I thought that I'll just try applying for that time slot also but it turned out that if it's the same module, then I can't apply for the same one with a different timing so I decided to just drop the morning slot that I got and just keep re-trying for the afternoon one.

After dropping the module that I just added a few minutes back I then thought to just shoot a quick prayer to God. I just simply asked for Him to help me get the timing that I want. I didn't think of going into specifics or even elaborating but simply just asked that.

I didn't even think of looking whether there was a change in the vacancy and I just proceeded to input the course code for the later timing and was expecting to see the "no vacancy for this course" notice and was prepared to refresh and keep trying but to my surprise and utter disbelief, the notice indicated that I got the module. I double-checked to make sure that I did not make a mistake and re-added the morning module but it really indicated that I got the afternoon timing.

Now I still do not have to come to school any later than 11.30am!

-----

>.nOJ. r[.J>. <.U.n.r >.JJ.7. O]7.U. nr]O

-----

Only one lecture tomorrow and no lesson on Thursday because there are no tutorials during the first week. Yeah! I may be excited but I still love my free time. =D

No comments: