Monday, August 10, 2009

As the Night Ends, Tomorrow Brings New Beginnings

Tonight is the last night of my "nomadic" lifestyle.


I'll probably not have another interim period such as this one.


I really feel like I'm going to miss it.


Onward to new territory.


After two years of not studying I feel a little bit daunted at the thought of having to face assignments, tests, exams, etc.


The only sure thing I can rely on is God's love for me. I know all will be well.


-----


r[.r7. J.U.O./\ J<7.U. [OO/\ 7.nr[. >.J<.X


-----


Somehow there seems like there's much to be said...


But to every thing there is a season and a time...


for every purpose under Heaven...


Sleep now and rest, young one, for tomorrow is a brand new day...


And with each new day there's new mercies and new grace...


Rest and do not worry about tomorrow...


For tomorrow there will be sufficient grace...


Favour will surround and grace will abound...


Good night. Good night.

No comments: