Monday, May 25, 2009

post-PLAY (Eh, double meaning! Woohoo!)

I woke up yesterday morning and panicked a little as I thought I over slept and was late for work. It took me a moment to remember that the day before was PLAY and it was awesome. I felt relieved that it was not Monday morning and I was not late.

It was, however, Sunday morning and I was serving the morning shift for Zone launch so I thought I was late for that. I was so tired from PLAY that I thought it was highly possible that I slept through my alarm. It was to my utter relief that I found out that I had woken up earlier than my alarm.

I usually get this morning-state-of-confusion when I have dreams that I remember. I think experts say that we have dreams every time we sleep but I don't remember dreaming every night and I guess I had enough stuff in my subconscious to make up elements for a vivid dream.

I really have no idea why I dreamt of two guys rollerblading and they were doing really extreme stunts.

As for the rest of the dream, it was rather hazy but I do know that in the dream, I was with a good friend so I probably woke up with a smile.

-----

I'm more settled now and I'm reminded that our feelings are influenced by what we believe and what we believe is our choice.

So I've chosen and I feel better. There's still a tinge inside sometimes but I'm reminded that when I hold on to what I believe, my feelings will get in line with what I am believing.

I'm just going to enjoy this stage of my life and I know that no matter what happens down the road, all will be well.

-----

The jig is up
The news is out
They finally found me...
- Lyrics from "Renegade". Kris Allen sings this part in the duet performance with Danny Gokey. =D

No comments: