Friday, May 22, 2009

The Kris Allen Album

Includes the following songs (ok, it's not a real album but I made it for myself thanks to iTunes):

Remember The Time - Originally by Michael Jackson, sung during the "Michael Jackson" theme.

To Make You Feel My Love - Originally by Bob Dylan (no idea who that is), sung during the "Grand Ole Opry" theme.

How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - Originally by Marvin Gaye (again, no idea who that is), sung during the "Motown" theme.

Ain't No Sunshine - Originally by Bill Withers (haha. um...), sung during the "Top Downloads" theme.

All She Wants To Do Is Dance - Originally by Don Henley (I'm not even going to try anymore), sung during the "Year They Were Born" theme.

Falling Slowly - Originally by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova (they're the ones who sung this song, obviously), sung during the "Songs from Cinema" theme.

It was from this point on that I actually started watching American Idol. =D

She Works Hard For The Money - Originally by Donna Summer, sung during the "Disco" theme.

The Way You Look Tonight - Originally by Frank Sinatra (who doesn't know him?), sung during the "Rat Pack Standards" theme. I luuuuuurrrvve this song.

Come Together - Originally by the Beatles, sung during the "Rock and Roll" theme.

Renegade (with Danny Gokey) - Originally by Styx (the what?), also during the "Rock and Roll" Theme.

Apologize - Originally by OneRepublic (yeah!), sung as Judges' Choice for him.

Heartless - Originally by Kanye West, his own choice of song.

What's Going On - Originally by Marvin Gaye (the name sounds familiar), chosen for him by AI creator, Simon Fuller.

No Boundaries - the song created especially for Kris Allen and Lambert, co-written by Kara DioGuardi.

-----

Even after knowing the results beforehand, I still enjoyed seeing it for myself. Woohoo! KRIS ALLEN!

Also had another shock-myself-moment when I saw myself in the mirror and remembered that I had a haircut. My parents are extremely happy with the hairdo.

-----

Random note: I like toe-socks. They make my toes look cute. =D

No comments: