Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love Stories

Came across this video when a friend put the link up on youtube...

Somehow I like these kind of stories... Maybe that's why I watched Slumdog Millionaire in the cinema three times with three different groups of people...

There's one scene that I caught where they were filming the outside of a building to show that the film scene is taking place inside and a passerby, possibly a security guard of some sort, walks by and says, "No filming." It's a very short moment and because parts of the film is in the Indian language, it could be mistaken as an Indian man saying something random in Indian. I don't know whether it was deliberately left there to prove that the film was shot on actual sites or whether it was an oversight because when I first watched it, I did not even really hear that he said, "No filming."

Anyway, I think the ending credits for the show is really funky (in a good way).

No comments: