Friday, October 03, 2008

Tuna Rice

Been bumming around the whole day...

Had one wisdom tooth plucked out because food always gets stuck on it and it is quite irritating.

What's more irritating is that now food seems to get stuck on the gums where the tooth was supposed to be. [-_-]'

I took back the tooth as a souvenir. It looks so cute and pearly... "It's like an angel," says one of my colleagues. I wish I could take photo of it. Haha. It's really, really cute. Teeth actually look bigger when they're plucked out nicely. Did not know the root could grow so long.

It was interesting the way it felt when the dentist was plucking it out. I felt the struggle and I actually thought she was having trouble taking it out but after a few minutes she said it was done. Kinda cool. My mouth was numb for a while. Quite an interesting feeling.

No comments: