Monday, October 06, 2008

His Love is Stronger

You are stronger
You are stronger
Sin is broken
You have saved me
It is written
Christ is risen
Jesus You are Lord of all...

Its very easy to think that the things of the world are too overwhelming. Its very easy to just roll over and let things happen just because it seems "natural".

Sometimes trouble has a way of rearing it's ugly head and I forget that no matter how ugly things can get God loves us so much that He will take care of the trouble. Sometimes I feel that troubles will only be solved if I do something without even remembering that only God has the real answers. Often I come to the conclusion that God can solve the problem only after I have reached a point where I have done every human way I can think of and still have no answer to the problem.

Often we care too much without realizing that He cares even more.

If He feeds the birds of the air how much more will He take care of us? Are we not of more value than they?

He so loves the whole world, enough to send His only Son, will He not with Jesus also freely give us all things?

Though I still think about it I know that the matter is in His mighty hands.

No comments: