Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Surprise, Surprise

It's not even my birthday yet and already I've received some pleasant surprises.

A surprise birthday celebration from the JC Leaderson the 31st. Thanks, everyone. I was wondering why you all locked me out of my own house. It was really unexpected.

I came back home on Sunday and found a box on my bed. It was a pair of shoes. The kind that I was planning to buy. Courtesy of my brother. Thanks, bro.

I'm getting new spectacles and I've changed to my own line with 2000 free sms. Thanks Mom and Dad!

At around 2300 plus hours on Monday night my doorbell rings. I was busy transferring my contacts to the new phone that comes with the line. I thought it was my brother and he forgot his keys. I peeked into the hole and I saw two figures. I don't have my spectacles yet so I was not sure who it was. One of the guys was bobbing his head forward and back so I guess it must be someone I knew.

Only when I opened the door did I realize it was Oinky and Des.

I asked them what they were doing at my place at that time. They delivered their birthday present for me.

A Nintendo Wii! It came with the two games that I wanted to have too. Thanks, you guys. They wanted to bluff me by just showing me the two games at first and saying that the Wii is too much for now so slowly they'll get it. In the end they were hiding it. I could not believe it at first but after trying out both games yesterday I can safely say that the box was not filled with sand. =D

Thank you all! Did not expect to receive so many things days even before my birthday.

No comments: