Monday, May 26, 2008

The Zone

Even from the very first song I felt awed by His wonderful presence.

"The time has come... To stand for all we believe in..."

Even as the concert went on I felt such a peace and such a thankful contentedness.

Thankful for where He has brought me and content because I love being in His house.

This was truly where I wanted to be.

I really felt thankful...

But as the concert was coming to an end I felt a great excitement and anticipation for the days to come.

Even as the words were sung...

"We will be Your hands... We will be Your feet... We will run this race for the least of these... In the darkest place... We will be your light...We will be your light..."

I felt a longing to answer the call.

Despite my failings and imperfections He is willing to move through me.

What a privelege it is to be part of it all.

And for the future... It's like there's such an awesome future that He has planned and it will only be through Him that it will come to pass.

Even trying to imagine it is mind-blowing.

And there's not even room to doubt whether it is possible...

Because I know...

GOD BE THE SOLUTION!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Son,

Do you know that for the past few years, I've been looking forward to reading your blog ?

Everytime I see something, I can't help but get teary eyed because what you write has been such an encouragement to me. Sometimes, it has become my rhema word, my manna for the very situation I am in at the moment.

You are truly God's gift to me - my very own messenger of grace.

I see the work of Jesus' blood all over you.

I love you very much - happy and ever blessed 21st Birthday to you!

Mom