Sunday, December 04, 2005

Toothbrush

Heyz, it's me. I'm bored. I'm going to talk about one of my favourite hobbies!

Here are somethings about tootbrush/toothbrushing:
1. Toothbrushes need to be kept in a safe environment because bacteria from the toilet bowl can travel up to 6 feet! I'm not really sure, but I sure hope a plastic cup is safe enough. I should measure if it's at least 6 feet away.
2. Brushing your teeth more than two times a day is actually damaging to your gums. Ah well, a small price to pay for that Darly White Teeth.
3. Tootbrushes have an average life span of 3 months after which they must be replaced. Unless of course you eat durian. It will reduce your toothbrush life span to say 5 mins?
4. Bacteria start acting on your teeth 5 mins after eating. By that time you bite off that durian, your toothbrush is already dead!
5. If you want to get MC from NS, go pluck out that wisdom tooth. I think you can get like 2 days off or something.

Ok, number 5 isn't really that related. After all that is said, do I care? Nah, my toothbrush remains on that plastic cup. I brush my teeth after eating whenever I can because I can feel germs in my mouth after eating. (Yeah, right.) I've been using Greenie for more than 3 months now. I eat something every 5 mins that way the bacteria has to make way for the new bacteria coming so it's like there's no time to actually damage my teeth. =D I'm not going NS yet! Woohoo!

-----

This is just one of the things I do when I'm super bored.

No comments: