Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Past Two Days

Phew... After tomorrow I will be on a 5-day holiday! Tomorrow is the last and in my opinion is the most difficult exam - Economics.

Well, after Literature and History and Mathematics AO, I'm still alive. Many of my classmates keep saying, "Die ah, I die already."

I just say, "Can I have your handphone when you die?"

I'm getting a tennis racket from another guy when he "dies". Haha.

Exams will not kill you! Even if we think that we don't mean it when we say, "Die" it doesn't make it alright to confess failure over yourself - and in the case of a certain person, so loud that it affects everyone around.

Exams do not determine who we are. Results are not everything. But because Jesus is a success, so am I.

-----

I miss... P.E.! So long never had P.E. leh. Gosh. P.E.! P.E.!

No comments: