Monday, June 27, 2005

Day 1 of 4

Phew, it was easier than I thought. Today I had General Paper Exams. Feels like I am on a holiday.

Anyway, the past few weeks have been great. I would like to welcome Joelle back from Australia. "Welcome back, Jo!"

Had a great Sunday. Even though there were exams the next day I found myself mostly at the arcade the whole day - almost until after fourth service. Played a lot of Tekken 5. I realised that if I did not play that game every week, I would actually save up quite a fair bit of money, but then again, money is meant to be spent.

Played Time Crisis 2 and 3 with Jo. I sucked at 2 and she was quite bad in 3 so we are equal. Haha.

Lunch was good too! Felt like the last time when everyone went for the same service and had lunch together. Well, almost like the last time... Absentees lah. Aiyah... Tsk, tsk.

Oh and also I would like to say goodbye to Shawn who is going to Australia. It has been great knowing you, dude. Oh, and belated happy birthday.

Haha, you'll be gone around two weeks is it? Well, a lot can happen in two weeks. Remember what happened when I left? What did I see when I came back? Hmz...?

Well, enjoy yourself while I spend the next 3 days trying to study. I have no idea why but these exams period feels so much like holidays.

And of course, I would like to thank Desmond for the root beer! Thanks, dude. Haha.

Ok, that's all. I want to write about a whole lot of stuff now, feeling quite inspired. A lot of things have been happening lately. Just a preview, something about my bro trying to hook me up - juicy stuff. I might decide to scrap that. Haha. And also an important lesson about emptying the pockets of your trousers or pants before washing them. All that and more next time - maybe.

God bless!

No comments: