Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Praise and Worship

I had an awesome, awesome time yesterday during JC praise and worship. It was held at Lionel's house which was very near. (More events at his place! Amen!)

I must say the condo is huge! I could have been lost in there. I had a little trouble finding the function room.

When I found the JC people, I was surprised by the attendance of my caregroup. Haha. There were only two people from my CG that was there; Denise, my CG leader and me! Imagine playing bombing lah, "AC bomb, AC bomb, AC bomb to PJ bomb. PJ bomb, PJ bomb, PJ bomb to SA bomb. Um... SA bomb, SA bomb...

Anyway, the worhsip started at around 8pm. It was truly amazing. I lost track of the time. We had worship and we were prayed over for the exams. Before I knew it, it was 1030! Time really flies when you're enjoying.

Really felt different after the whole thing. I was really touched by the words that were prayed over me. It reminded me that God will just take care of all my cares, whether it was mental, emotional, and even physical.

I felt this warmth and it felt like all my problems were being solved supernaturally.

-----

Thank you, Daddy God for a wonderful time.

No comments: