Saturday, June 11, 2005

Back from another camp!

Whoa, two weeks went by so fast. Two more weeks and it's exams. Gosh, seems like there's not enough time.

Camp was really great. I had a lot of fun and I learned a lot about love, life, love life. Felt really loved by Daddy. Ate a lot of cake. =D

During one of the services, Pastor Joshua asked the other leaders to go around the crowd and pray for people. Instead of going to the front and be prayed for, it was the "front" that went around the crowd.

In the midst of that huge gathering, hands were being laid and lives were being changed. I was standing there, worshipping as people around me were prayed over. I know it's impossible to pray for the whole congregation so I didn't expect to be prayed over by anyone.

But I felt really loved by Daddy then because He sought me. Among the crowd of 800, He sent someone to pray for me. At first I thought I didn't need to be prayed over but I'm glad it happened. I needed the reminder that I am blessed and that God is for me, not against me; He will take care of me no matter what.

And the same to you if you believe.

Although I don't feel different, I know that I have been changed. I'm out looking for my miracle!

No comments: