Friday, June 03, 2005

Guitar Ensemble

Yesterday I came back from a 3 day 2 night guitar camp.

I got to know a lot of people during the camp. I really thank God for favour and also for helping me to be more sociable. I was quite surprised that I got to know so many people. I'm usually the quiet type who would stay in one corner and keep quiet.

Got to know the seniors a little better too. The founders of the guitar ensemble. Soon, they'll be stepping down. They've done so much for the club and had to do the most work because this year is the very first year for the ensemble. It's also a short time for the seniors to be in the club, but it I can safely say they will take back a lot of valuable memories.

They started out with eight and grew. They practiced hard and joined SYF in just a few months. All their hard work was paid off with the Silver Award. A great achievment considering the short time they had to prepare. All this was done while also teaching J1's how to play the guitar. I take my hat off to them.

They also planned out a great camp for all of us. We got to know each other. We practiced together and hopefully (after auditions) we'll be playing together for Rejouissance, the Guitar Night Concert.

No comments: