Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Tired out.

Really had fun today. I got to know my classmates. My class is dominated by girls, mostly from St. Margaret's Secondary.

There was a lot of dancing whether individual or with a partner.

There was one girl who was crashing SAJC. Quite ironically, she was the one leading the A12 cheer. Haha. I wonder who will do it once she goes Ngee An Poly. She is taking mass com there.

The games really got us to get down and dirty. We were showered with water, we played with flour, and we had to slide across this plastic thingy which was wet with watermelon juice.

Overall, it was a great day. Tomorrow will definitely be even better.

Oh, I almost forgot, I ran out of Swiss PE t-shirts. I had none to wear today.

I wore my brother's "Teenzeal Rocks" mighty man shirt! Woohoo!

Tomorrow I plan to wear my "Teenzeal Gig" shirt!

No comments: