Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Quick update.

SAJC rocks! Haha. Having so much fun and more to come.

Yesterday we had some games prepared by the PE comittee. I think I was the only "goondu" who actually brought everything on the list they gave us. My bag was overflowing, and in the end I only got to suse the A4 size envelope.

But today I know better. I will not bring so much anymore.

May all of you have a very blessed week ahead. Remember that God loves you more than you love yourself. He has your back. He has got it covered. There is no need to worry. (Unless you want to have wrinkles for decoration.)

Sunday was good! Haha. Um. Not only was the service great, but queuing up is good also! Wee! *ahem* Ok, enough about that. The reason is for me to know and also for a few people to know.

For those who know, it is really nothing lah, I do not really know why that made me happy.

Okae! I gotta go!

No comments: