Saturday, April 02, 2005

Only hear the good news.

They say getting an "A" in an A-level subject is super difficult. They say getting a "B" is not easy. They say getting a "C" is good enough.

I do not really know how hard an A-level subject is - I have only just started JC.

Well, I say that helping me get a "C" is way too easy for God. I say that helping me get a "B" is quite simple for God. I say that helping me get an "A" is nothing for God.

I say all this because of the good news that I have heard. Nothing is impossible because I can do all things through Christ that strenghthens me. What are good grades compared to what He has already given me? He gave me His only Son to die for me, not only to totally remove my sin, but the guilt and the punishment that comes with it.

He already gave us Jesus, and through Jesus He freely gives us all things. All means all!

Although the world says that it is impossible, because of God's love I can say that it is possible!

-----

Is anyone free to practice tennis with me? Ahahaha, I can only join tennis somewhere between May to July. I really need the practice. Until then, I will not have a CCA unless I join some society for fun until then.

No comments: