Friday, March 25, 2005

Holiday Mood

I really must get back to sleeping early and waking up early. I have been waking up past 8am in the morning for such a long time.

Today is Good Friday which means there is no school. I woke up at 5am today.

It is because my brother was snoring super loud!

The only good thing about waking up early is I have monopoly over the computer! Ahaha, ahahaha.

Haiz, I still feel like I want to have holiday forever. I do not feel like going to school. On monday there will be like games or something; on tuesday too. They told us it will probably end at 6pm.

I was mistaken to think that I would be going home early on Monday and Tuesday.

Should I take Mathematics C? At first I wanted to take it, but I was bought over by the talks that the Mathematics teacher had about the subject.

She said that if I were the kind of person who mostly failed in A Maths throughout sec 3 onwards, and through some miracle managed to pass A Maths in O'levels, then maybe Mathematics C is not for me. She hit the nail on the head.

She was very convincing. Mostly all the courses that I do not plan on taking if I go university require Mathematics C. If I am not taking that course, then why trouble myself with it?

Anyway, Mathematics C is only offered in a 4A level subject combination in SAJC. There is no 3A combination with Mathematics C. So I'll probably be doing 3A level subjects.

I might be forced to take up Geography - a subject that I did not take in secondary school. I was thinking that Economics was also a subject I did not take so Geography should not be any different.

It is good that I have until Monday to decide.

No comments: