Saturday, February 26, 2005

Perfect Love

Never can there ever be love so perfect but that of God's love. He is the Creator of love. Surely He is the greatest lover of all.

Such love can never go away. Even if we do the most horrible of acts.

I truly believe His love for me. He will never let me go through anything alone. He is always there for me. He never leaves me.

He sent His very best to die for the whole world. He could have sent His best angel, but no, He sent His only Son. That is how much He loves world.

It is because of His perfect love that I can go on living without fear. If someone told me that they love me, because of that love, I can trust them. How much more God? He demonstrated His love by paying a high price for someone like me. What am I in this universe? The earth is just a small dot in the universe, but God still sent His son.

This is Christianity to me - knowing about God's love.

"Perfect love casts out fear."

-----

Sorry about that. haha. I went for Kenneth Copeland Meeting last night and was really blessed. I just had to say all that.

-----

There are a lot of things that we say without really thinking about it. One example is, "Take care!"

"Haha, take care? I don't want! I have already cast all my cares on Jesus. Why should I take it back?"

-----

Question: What do you call a bus stop that does not have a sign-post that lists all the buses that pass through that bus stop?

Answer: A Taxi Stand =D

No comments: