Monday, January 17, 2005

Homesick II

The condominium where I'm staying at has it's own internet cafe. Isn't that cool? Well, it's cheaper than having internet here because we would have to pay S$100 a month compared to the S$60 a month that we pay at Singapore. That's why there's no internet connection back upstairs.

Man, I'll be back soon! Really can't wait lah. Hee... Saturday night I dreamt of church. The girls didn't save seats for the guys and we had to split. All the girls were at the right side while all the guys were at the left. Oh, and this wasn't at the ROCK. It's a different place. Maybe I dreamt of the new church building? Well, we were at the overflow room in my dream, haha... i doubt my dream will come true though because we hardly have to go to the overflow room. Except for a few exceptions =D Ok, look straight and don't react so people won't know.

So far the only "tourist" thing that I've done here is visit the Taman Safari Indonesia. We bought carrots along the way. These carrots are really small and cute and are cultivated especially for feeding the animals at the safari. We drove past the huge expanse of the safari and animals would be along the road and we would open our windows and feed the animals the carrots.

There were zebras, elephants, hippotamuses (dang, I can't spell it!), rhinoceroses... rhinos, llamas, antelopes... oh, bok, I saw a real-live giraffe. There was one giraffe that was just standing still and my mom thought it was fake. She argued with everyone else in the car who believed it was real. Well, I'll never know why that giraffe was standing still and didn't seem to be breathing. My dad said he got dumped my his girlfriend that's why he stares into space... -_-"

There were lions, tigers, and bears too but they don't eat carrots... haha... hee... ever watched LOTR 3? Frodo's finger get bit off by Gollum...

Yah, there was no point in telling you about the Gollum part.

hehe, I've also watched quite a few movies here that I didn't get to watch before - and some I have.

1. Windtalkers
2. King Arthur
3. I, Robot
4. Killbill Volume 1 (now I know why it's M18 in Singapore... it's gross, i didn't watch it until my grandma was asleep...)

Yah, just wanted to update a little. I'll be back soon, Piggyoink. =)

No comments: