Friday, January 14, 2005

Homesick

How long have I been here? Feels like forever.

So far I've watched quite a few movies here from my Dad's VCD collection:
1. Catch Me If You Can
2. The Scorpion King
3. Intolerable Cruelty
4. Ocean's 11 (I re-watched just for the fun of it)
5. Two Week's Notice
6. Lost in Translation
7. Lord of the Rings: Two Towers and Return of the King (my Dad doesn't have Fellowship of the ring)

Yeah, there's still a lot more.

Yesterday I went to the internet cafe at my Dad's condo. They didn't have MSN, but I was able to access a few blogs that I couldn't access here at Informatics (I'm taking multimedia classes here).

I'm feeling rather homesick. Although when I'm in Singapore, I don't get to see all of you everyday, I don't really miss you. I guess there's just something about knowing that your friends are just a phonecall away. There's the sense that you can just contact them whenever you want, and that gives emotional assurance.

As the song goes, "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone..." I miss you all so much. I miss the time we were at Jo's for our very own New Year's countdown. I miss those times we were at Sentosa and Priscilla fainted. =x I miss the times we would hang-out at my place. I miss that time we just talked at the playground near Bok's house. I miss the all-guy sleepover.

I miss school. I miss laughing at that teacher who just can't seem to keep everyone quiet during morning assembly. I miss beating the other teams during PE. I miss eating sandwich in class during recess.

I miss all of you... ;_;

No comments: