Friday, January 08, 2010

Night Ride(r)

Somehow before even reaching the MRT station I felt that I was going to be taking the Night Rider bus service, but rather than a feeling of despair at the thought of a longer travel time home I just felt that I could spend the time with God.

True enough, the journey felt really pleasant, and while just praying in tongues and talking to Him I felt something change in my heart and in my mind.

Whatever You changed in this journey,
let Your grace make it last.
Whatever You have planted,
You cause it to grow.
You took me on a longer route
to bring me closer to You.

Right now, more than ever, I am looking forward to the rest of the 356 days more to come in this year.

-----

Can't find a decent enough video for this song for when it was performed on the show (Glee). =/


No comments: