Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Something I Want to Remind Myself.

Just want to remind myself of this again. There are times when I fear that I do not know what to do or would not be able to do what I am supposed to. Although the fear does not consume or paralyze me it still has a way of coming back in the form of worries.

All I can do is cast all these cares to Him and every time they come back, I take that time to remind myself that He's already taking care of it for me.

I'm glad that I can believe His word for it.

Thanks goes to Clarice for reminding me of this from Joshua 1:9

"... Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

If He's got my back then even my mistakes will work out for my good. I have nothing to fear.

No comments: