Monday, September 14, 2009

An Odd Piece

Look at this piece of just a few words. See if you can find any thing that is odd. No, it's not void of "E's", as you can see. It is not in old tongue either (though to speak as such can be quite fun). There is not a thing wrong here, per se, but these few words are not quite up to the norm of when we write. We just tried our hand on this style in class and I thought it was quite cool. Can you guess what it is that I do here? It is kind of fun to do this but I would not want to stick to this style. I would like to get a count of those that are able to spot what is off. If you give up, just find me and I will tell you face to face. I do not want to spoil this for those who want to find it out on their own. For those who know it, please do not post the key to this here. Have fun!

I should get back to my books...

No comments: