Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Weird Dream...

Been having quite vivid dreams lately. More than usual... I did think before that it would be cool to be able to interpret dreams or have dreams that tell of the future. If God can give Joseph and Daniel gifts in the area of dreams I figure it's not impossible to receive the same gifts.

The dream is quite detailed in the people that appeared but I'm going to go straight to what really struck me the most. In my dream, this guy from JC Cluster came up to ask me whether his CGL would be angry if he got into a relationship and the funny thing was that he was holding the hands of this unknown girl and she remarked, "Why would your leader be angry? Your leader would be happy that you have such a catch."

With the words of Deacon Sam from History Maker 2009 Men's Meeting about the importance of a man's call over "the woman", I knew why this JC guy would even ask me that question. Somehow I took him aside and told him that if he himself has to ask that question, it means that he himself knows inside that it is not his season to be in a relationship.

Then I told him, "You'll know that it is your season when you can be open about it to your leader and you have your leader's blessing."

I woke up after that.

Probably my subconscious is trying to tell me something...

The other day I had a chance to sit down with someone who has been serving in the ministry for some time and is now happily married. He shared with me a bit about his journey and I suspect that's how I even thought of saying that in my dream. He shared about a time when it was God's time for him, he felt God telling him so and he just began to feel so much favour in His life and eventually he met the woman that is now his wife. Anyway, the rest of it is not my story to share so I shall not talk about it further but I'm just so amazed that I would have that "qara" moment to hear the journey of someone with the benefit of experience.

-----

A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9

-----

I think I want to watch "The Answer Man".




No comments: