Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back in Office

Phew. Had a really long break since last Friday.

I have no idea what a Cycle Meet is but all I know is that it meant no work for the temporary staff. =D

The Vesak Day Holiday was carried over to Monday for everyone and because no one is working, I did not have to either.

Yesterday I went to NTU for my medical checkup so I was excused from work as well.

This week is also good because it is a 3-day work-week for me!

Tomorrow I'm going to catch Shakespeare in the Park: Much Ado About Nothing. It's a romantic comedy and I figure it'll be good for me to know this particular play by Shakespeare.

I'm back in my messy table. Although it's messy it's MINE, with my own cubicle walls and everything. I've been contemplating on bringing Frank over to make it seem more cozy. Anyway, it's not that I'm messy, it's just that all these boxes and files and papers lying around are all part of my work.

Lots of random songs have been stuck in my head for the past few days. 'Falling Slowly" is still one of them, I particularly love the version sung by Kris Allen. "It Ends Tonight" by the All American Rejects (thanks to an episode of Smallville that I happened to watch). And "No Surprise" by Daughtry, rocking song, that one.

No comments: