Saturday, February 07, 2009

Sausage McMuffin with Egg Meal, Extra Bread with Jam, and a Hotcake

If you did not already know, if I can't think of an entry title I'll just put in my breakfast as the title.

The past week I had two gatherings that I attended. The first one was with my colleagues from NS. It was our long overdue cohesion event (its an event to promote bonding within the work place to enhance, for lack of a more original word, cohesion). For a long time now the section had some extra cash earned from a project that was done by the previous members of the section. I think its a move by the army to promote creativity and innovation; give good idea, get good money. This particular idea is one of those ideas good enough to earn a lot of money. The money given differs based on the idea. I ever came across a person awarded $20 for suggesting to put a bell on the office door so that people would know that someone comes into the office. But anyway, this idea was so good that it was enough to sponsor 13 people to eat the lunch buffet at Kuishin Bo and still play 3 rounds of bowling after that. I was very blessed to be able to enjoy the free favours despite having ORD last year November. I learned that I am horrible at bowling. -_-" Or rather was reminded that I am horrible at bowling.

Had a CNY gathering at Sheena's place yesterday as well. It was a reunion of sorts with my secondary school classmates, some of which I have not seen for about 4 years. I really believe God placed me to be in that particular class to meet all these people who are so friendly and welcoming. Really the right place at the right time. They all really helped me adjust into the Singapore school system. I really can't imagine being in another class other than 4E1. I was quite amused at how people have changed in appearance. For one there was a transfer of erm... prosperity... One of the guys who used to be super fit and slim was now kinda healthy while the other who used to be quite healthy was now slim. Even though the journey was a total of 4 hours to and fro it was worth it.

Also woke up really early today (something which I have not done for a while). Praise God for a direct bus to the airport. A few of us went to see Wanling off as she goes to study in Perth. I realized how accessible the airport is for me and I can understand why some people love going to the airport. There's just something about it that it got me thinking that I don't mind hanging out there some time.

I also decided to play with my digital camera. I have been under appreciating it. Sometimes when I take it out people say, "Whoa, cool!" or something like that. It is kinda cool looking and I shall be thankful for it and shall use it more often. I found one fun thing to do with it.

Took some photos of myself one day and I found some photos that I can play with like this one. =D

I added in the thought bubble and it becomes a template I can use for any other random stuff that I can think of.

I like how my hair looks, (and I quote Oinkypig) "untamed". Although he said untamed I read it as "wild". Haha. It's going to get more wild as I continue to experiment with the length and the final look that I want to acheive.

Anyway, still looking for a job after a month or so of looking.. Hah. If you know of any prospects please let me know. Been helping out my Dad with some stuff but mostly because I have the time anyway.

Yup. Shall end of here and the following is something I see in some people's LiveJournal websites but I'm putting my own personal touch...

Mood: Happy.

Listening to: This Is Our God (The Whole Album) - Hillsongs United. I'm so in love with the songs in this one and have been listening to it A LOT!

No comments: