Thursday, January 01, 2009

1st Post of 2009

Nothing like ushering in the New Year with praise, worship and prayer.

While worshiping I just felt Daddy God giving me a word to run with for the year ahead.

"Keep my eyes on Jesus." I tend to look at my challenges, my failures, my weaknesses and other stuff and although I know that God is for me and Jesus is in me and the Holy Spirit guides me I did not realize that I was still too focused on my problems.

"God, help me through this problem. Help me overcome this problem. Carry me through this problem... This problem... This problem... This problem..."

Instead of focusing on "this problem" He showed me that Jesus is my freedom. Jesus is my everything. Instead of always thinking about the problem and asking God to help me with it, God wants me to see Jesus as my solution and thank Him.

Jesus you are my freedom, you are my solution, you are my wisdom, you are my sanctification, you are my redemption, you are my salvation, you are my EVERYTHING!

-----

First food eaten in 2009: Red Bean Pancake, Lay's Potato Chips and Chrysanthemum Tea packet drink.

-----

Ah, gosh. Just realized that this first post falls on 2nd Jan. 12 minutes too late. (-_-)"

Happy New Year!

No comments: