Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thankfulness

I'm beginning to see things in a different light. Just last night I was complaining about the declining quality of the standard of food in this island resort and was slightly admonished by Oinky.

There are a lot of things that I could be thankful for like the fact that at least I have food to eat and I do not have to cook it myself.

After that when I saw today's breakfast I had a different attitude. It was supposed to have ham slices but they ran out, but I was thankful for the scrambled egg, beans and bread that was still available.

There are so many things to be thankful for but sometimes it is easier to see what is lacking.

It is high time to have a repentance in this aspect of my thinking.

Here's to an even more enjoyable last few weeks!

No comments: