Saturday, September 20, 2008

Iced Coffee and Apples

200908. Shall remember this date. I do not keep a journal anymore so for posterity this entry will be the reminder for what I received today.

In the coming weeks, months or even years I want to look back on this day and be able to say that this was another climbing point for my life. For the dreams that He has put in my life I really cannot look at myself and try to acheive those dreams because they are too big for me. There is no way that I can achieve them. It really has to be God.

I like what Pastor Benjamin shared about this Woman of God who had a tremendous healing ministry, I forgot her name but he mentioned that before this Woman would come up on stage she would "die a thousand deaths". She would just tell God that it is not about her, not about how the past meeting went or about how she feels, it was all about Him.

And really, Daddy God, it will have to be all You.

I am really blessed by the sudden ministering session for all the men - from men to Men of Honor.

It is better and more life-changing than enlistment. Until now I still remember 120107, the date when I enlisted and my life was no longer the same after that. Once more 200908, another significant date in my life. My life is no longer the same from this point.

Somehow this song was stuck in my head. I cannot remember when I last heard it but I just kept trying to sing out the chorus although I do not really know the song. Once I heard it and read the lyrics it really speaks to me. Enjoy!

No comments: