Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Reminder

Actually, about what you said, I did come across it on one of your entries when I was going through it all.

Thanks for the reminder.

"Even for an audience of one."

-----

Been going through some incredible changes in the past few weeks.

As was aptly put by a good friend, "It's like finding yourself with a new-born baby and you don't know what to do with it."

Although there are things that I have to give up I believe that I will not be short-changed.

It's in His will that I want to be more than anything else.

-----

Anyway, other than being mistaken as a canoe-ist, I've also been mistook as being from ODAC. Woohoo! There's always a first time for compliments of this nature.

I wonder whether I really look "quai". I have people I have not even properly met telling me that I look too quai to have an ear stud. Maybe I should scowl more? Always wear the Blue Steel look?

-----

Thanks, Abba, for reminding me yet again how much You love me.

No comments: