Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Love Is...

I believe that God demonstrates His love towards us everyday even in the little things.

Catching the last train or bus home...

Getting to eat western food in camp...

Hearing my favourite song...

I believe that these are Daddy's little, "I love you's" to me.

"If that is the case. What about the times when even the little things don't seem to go the way we want?"

You miss the last train or bus....

You oversleep and possibly might be late...

You're caught in the rain without an umbrella...

One thing about men is that our minds are finite. Only God can see the infinite. He can see the whole picture. Things happen and we might never know why but I know that all things happen for a reason - His reason.

Even when things don't turn out the way I want it to be, His love for me has already been proven when He sent Jesus.

He gives so much love and sometimes He loves us enough to give us the privilege to love Him back.

I missed the last bus... I get to walk home with You.

I overslept... You wanted me to have the rest that I was lacking...

I am caught in the rain... You want to remind me that You are pouring your blessings and love even though I can't always see it.

Love is a relationship. It is not a one-way thing. God is love and I love it that we can love Him back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful. :)

oinkypig said...

that's it. welcome back!:D

ry said...

i like what you wrote. =)