Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ear Pierce

Wow. I didn't realize I'm already at 300+ entries. Lost of nonsense coming from me.

Just so I don't have to explain repeatedly as to why I got my ear pierced.

At first I just wanted to be reminded of the cross and I thought a cross stud would be a good way to do so.

A necklace would be nice and now I'm wondering why I didn't get myself a cross necklace instead.

A tattoo would be cool but way out of the question. It's too painful.

After realizing that I can't get a cross stud on the first piercing I thought of not going through with it. I hesitated.

But I was tired of it - of hesitating. Not just in getting it done but in other things. I'm tired of petty fears and of timidity.

I want to break away even if it takes one moment at a time.

No comments: