Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dreams

I wonder if it will ever be possible to be really conscious when one is dreaming.

Why do dreams sometimes feel so real?

How can dreams create a totally different existence than our real lives?

Sometimes I would be dreaming and I would just know the history of my dream. Though sometimes it may be related to my real life. If I were dreaming that I was some kind of superhero I would just know who the bad guys are. If I were dreaming that I am on a race I would not need a reason as to why I'm on the race. Every dream has a different story yet somehow I would know the details of the story and I would be able to play my part as a character.

Dreaming is such a fascinating phenomena. It's been a while since I've had vivid recall of something that I had dreamt. I dreamt of something horrible and I cried in my dream. I was so thankful to wake up and know that it was all a dream. I'm glad that even in the midst of my horrible dream God reminded me of His promises and even if it was just a dream God would cause the miracle to happen.

I also dreamt of something pleasant. A pity it isn't real.

No comments: