Monday, September 10, 2007

Who would have thought that cookies can be such a problem?

The internet in the office has no cookies enabled and I can't enable them so I can't use blogspot in the office.

Anyway, I'm still slacking around the office and not really doing much of anything.

Glory be to God when the chief clerk and my superiors say that I am good.

I really have not done much of anything worth calling me "zhai". It's really God's favour because honestly if being zhai means sitting around looking at how people work whole day long then I admit, I am zhai.

Praise God for funny colleagues who like to de siao each other hence making the office a place of so much laughter.

-----

What are the odds eh, sir?

Yellowpig from now on.

Haha.

-----

I always thought that I would not want to grow up doing a desk job because I got this idea that it's very monotonous and I'll end up doing the same things.

Although that seems to be the case it seems like everyday is different.

I'm not sure how to explain but I find office work quite enjoyable.

Maybe it's the people.

Maybe because I'm still not really at the helm.

We'll see in the days to come.

No comments: