Sunday, September 09, 2007

Who Am I by Casting Crowns

Who am I? That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name, would care to feel my hurt,
Who am I? That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way, of my ever wondering heart.

Who am I? That the eyes that see my sin,
Would look on me with love, and watch me rise again,
Who am I? That the voice that calmed the sea,
Would call out through the rain, and calm the storm in me.

Not because of who I am, but because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done, but because of who You are

I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind
You hear me when I'm calling, Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am,

I am Yours.

-----

After hearing it again yesterday I felt really set free.

I wanted to hear it again so I Youtube-ed it this morning.

And if that was not enough, He tells me "I love you." by making it the special number for today's services.

Who am I that You would love me so much?

I am Yours.

-----

On to One North!

Yeah!

The building that looks like a transformer where people can come and be transformed by The Transformer of lives.

-----

Know that He loves you. No, don't know it in the head. Let it sink into your heart. Let Him show you. Experience it.

It's one thing to know it in the head and say, "Hey, yeah I know God loves me," and yet still remain unchanged.

It's impossible to be in His presence and remain the same person!

If you want to know how much someone loves you, spend time with the person. It's the same with God.

If you think you can give your time, money, or anything to God and not have it multiplied to you a hundredfold then you are sorely mistaken.

Friends, I pray above all that we all might come to experience His love afresh everyday.

No comments: