Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's kind of a funny feeling when you wait for something for so long and when you finally have it, you don't know what to make of it.

I've been waiting for so long to get my new posting. I think it's what I've been praying for: Nearer my house, 8am to 5pm working hours (I think, I haven't confirmed), and 5-day work week.

I felt a mix of joy and sadness upon finding out about my posting. I'm happy and thankful that I get what I have been asking God for but then I'm leaving so many "brothers" behind.

It may have been for but a short while but I felt like these guys have become my family. We've spent everyday together slacking, working, shit-working, siam-ing shit-work, wayang-ing and more importantly watching Channel 8 dramas.

Thanks for the great experience, guys: (nicknames have been used to preserve anonymity)
Nina Gan a.k.a. Gancheong Spider
Ham Ham See
Balong Leong
Prashanthi
Phua a.k.a. Pooh
Ah Pwee
Kimy Fatty
Syadicky
Capri (real name)

You all have made staying in OOC Bunk 2-12 a great experience.

All the best in your postings.

No comments: