Saturday, March 03, 2007

Results

Honestly, at first I was apathetic about my results. I got an ABE for my 3 subs and B3 for both GP and AO Maths. I'm not the time of person to wallow in self-pity. I was just neither happy nor sad.

Daddy God had to remind forgetful me of His love once again. Yes, my grades would have been spectacular if not for the E in Economics, but it's not about getting spectacular results. My grades do not determine how successful God will make me in time to come. No matter what I start up doing, God will be the one to prosper it and not me. No matter what career, no matter what path, with God as a Senior Partner, I can never go wrong.

So what if an E is sticking out? In all my time in JC I've never even smelled an A or B for my subjects or a B3 for GP and yet in the actual A'levels, God graciously blessed me with these grades. His goodness is really indescribable. His love is incomparable. Even if I were to fall in love I would not bother to count the number of hairs on the head of the girl even if I were really in love with her, but God bothers to count the number of hair on our heads, "And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered." (Matthew 10:30)

With Someone who loves me so much, how can I fear the unknown, the future, the challenges? If God is for me, who can be against me?

Studies aside, with God's help I aim to improve in another field.
IPPT Target: Pass to Silver.

No comments: