Saturday, March 10, 2007

Passing Out

It's been a fast nine weeks. Soon, I'll be finishing my BMT.

They say that BMT times are the times that we will miss most in NS and as I give it some thought, I think it's true. It's been great going through all the days together with the "Justice League" as well as the rest of the platoon and company.

Honestly, I still don't think I'm a soldier. Wherever I get posted to, I know it will not be easy but I know that God will not leave me alone. If the challenges ahead are tougher, it only means that God will really pull me through it - a lot!

I failed in the half run for the standard obstacle course and it was such a blow to my morale. After finishing the 24km route march I was such in high spirits. I know it was God who strenghthened me through those hours of marching and even as the real SOC comes before POP, I know that He will take me through it again.

Here's to the coming block leave!

No comments: