Sunday, November 12, 2006

Eternity

Sometimes when I think of eternity, my finite mind cannot comprehend the vastness of it.

It will take an eternity to know how much God really loves us because His love is really so great - there's no words that can express it. Even words are not enough to explain it.

There's an overwhelming yet assuring feeling when I think about it.

-----

On something more finite, two years are flying just like that. I'm so very blessed to have met such great people in my life. Many kingdom friendships formed and I believe many more to come.

Everyone's been such a great impact on my life. I believe that everyone in my life now has been placed by God and they all contribute into helping shape the person that I am meant to be.

Although there's still things to be done, God is not done with me yet.

I pray that I learn to be able to break out of my shell much easier and not be so shy all the time.

Or at least learn to be comfortable around new people much faster instead of like taking a year or so.

Oh my bling! The other day a pretty girl asked me something (only cause I was the nearest person) and I almost fainted. (Is that normal?) Haha. More composure and less timidity. Amen!

-----

Yeah, 12 more days (7 exam days)!

Can't wait!

I must think of something original to do after the last paper. More original than just shouting or kicking tables and chairs or throwing my stationery up in the air. I have 12 more days to think about it.

No comments: