Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Slept for about 3-4 hours.

Although I felt sleepy throughout the day I didn't seem to actually fall asleep.

Anyway, the gathering at Vivo City was fun.

I felt like an explorer coming across an unknown cave or something.

It's like the places that can be explored here in Singapore are the shopping centres. On that note, Suntec is expanding and a lot of new shops are springing up especially this electronics kind of area at Tower 1, I think.

Ok, back to Vivo. It wasn't what I expected design-wise. I was expecting the colour of the place to be more hip and spunky because of the really cool posters that I see advertising for Vivo; however, the place was a boring white. It was so bright. Maybe they haven't finished painting?

Walking around is sure to be good exercise.

The rooftop rocks! I love it. It's so wide and spacious and it seems like the perfect place for a date. Haha.

I love wading through the shallow waters. Des! My wading partner. Haha.

It's faster to get around if you cut through the water so why not?

The food was ok. Food Republic. Crispy Chicken with Rice. Yummy.

Ten minutes passes very fast when you're enjoying a ten minute back and shoulder massage.

This massage shop is called kinky Kenko and it has a nice rural, kampong, cozy concept.

It was a good experience. Next time must try the full body massage.

Thanks for the fun time, people.

No comments: