Monday, October 23, 2006

Food ~ <3

The smell of roast chicken was the first thing that hit me when I reached home. *sniffs*

I tasted a fresh batch of bread that my mom just baked. There was an added taste to this one which I can't really put my tongue on. She already has different bread flavours. Yummy.

What Birthday Party would be complete without spaghetti? True enough, a big container is filled with spaghetti.

Of course, there's chocolate cake baked. It's not her best she says, but it's the fastest that she could make (she has banana, custard and others).

Finally, there's Salisbury Steak which was an experimental dish she tried a few days ago. On my suggestion, I asked her to get better quality beef - beef that you can actually chew! The melted cheese on it will surely be a treat.

I can't wait for dinner!

Aw, sheet. All these food must be shared with the guests... =(

No comments: