Thursday, June 08, 2006

Post-Birthday Post

I can feel the burn on my shoulders.
-----
They say it's my last year as a teen. Heh.
-----
If you ask me, the "kick" comes in when I'm twenty-one.
-----
Or at least I hope it does.
-----
As with all birthdays, I don't feel any different when I woke up.
-----
I didn't wake up with super powers seeming any smarter, being any taller, feeling any stronger, etc.
-----
I enjoyed Sentosa though.
-----
Shall post some pictures soon.
-----
For tonight's results, I think Jasmine and Gayle will go on the next round. Rahimah is good, but she might not have attracted the votes. However, if Singapore does vote solely on singing, then it'll be Rahimah and Gayle. If the first scenario occurs, then Rahimah and I think Woon will be wildcards or if second scanario, then Jasmine and Woon will be wildcards.
-----
If my scanarios are anywhere near what will happen... I can be the next Singapore Idol... judge!
-----
Happy Birthday to me!
-----
Thanks to all the presents so far!

No comments: