Monday, May 29, 2006

Tag Replies

cheese: of cuz i am. lol. i know who's miss 18th rose. haha
JG: Are you sure? Who leh? I don't think I've told you before.

SAMMM: RARRR. hello.
JG: Ta Boo. Poor boo. Always gets hit...

smart girl: i tink lollyflower is really pretty and i wonder why
JG: It's because I thought of such a pretty name!

manda: boo!!! hiyee john!! (:
JG: Heyz, manda. I still think you look like Paul Twohill from Singapore Idol.

princess: eh, who says ure nt impt?? dont sound so down.. smile!! (:
JG: Thanks. =) I'm assuming that I am correct in my assumption of who you are. =) I shall ask you in person when I see you.

Blessed1: i think i forgot my identity. i will let you know once i remember, can?
JG: Alright, but maybe I can help you recall. I have a pretty good idea of who you are now. Keep on tagging, I'm inches away from revealing your true identity. Bwahahahaha! Ahem. Just kidding... Got any clue to give anot?

oinkypig: aiyoh john. the blessed1 want to be secret sia! john doe!
JG: It had crossed my mind to not reply your tag again. Haha. But I don't want to be too biased. =p The thought only lingered for 1 second. Help me look out for Blessed1. Haha.

No comments: