Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The What Now

For those who still don't know, I've moved to Sengkang already. No more Bukit Batok. Goodbye Westmall, hello Compasspoint.

There was no official house warming, it's not like it's cold or anything.

Today my relatives from Nauru will be coming to stay with us. Haven't seen them since they left Philippines a few years back. Going to see my young cousins. I don't think I've met the youngest one before.

They'll be trying to settle here in Singapore. I hope they can stay here already so at least there are much closer relatives that I can visit. I miss the days when we would just drive down to my grandparent's place on weekends for no particular reason and everyone else would be there too. The children will all be playing computer games together (when I say children I'm talking about me and my group of cousins, oh, and my brother too).

We could play for hours. It was always fun to meet all the time. Really miss those times.

-----

I am now waiting for a make-up history lecture. Not my fault that the teacher had to go on MC but still we all must wait for the lesson which starts at 5.15pm. Hopefully it takes less than an hour.

-----

We had our first ever fellowship group meeting today. A grand total of 4 of us got together and just shared how God has been leading us and blessing us in our lives.

Such a small number but I hope it will grow just like last year's batch. Last year's batch had a lot of J2's and only two J1's and now the two J1's are the only two J2's and also we only have two J1's that we know of.

Hopefully the other J2 would pluck up the courage and approach those SA people that she sees in church.

This J2 would perhaps be willing to approach people but I think it's more appropriate for a girl to approach girls. I would approach them if they were a guy, but I don't seem to notice any guys from SA that also attend church.

If I did, notice, then I think I should be wearing a rainbow colour hat and going around telling people to call me Johna or Gabriela.

The other J2 told me there ARE guys from SA that attend church, but I just really don't notice. I only seem to notice the girls.

-----

I guess that's it.

Today's Quote: All your watermelons are belong to us! (no intended reference to Steve)

No comments: