Saturday, January 07, 2006

Something to do.

*** rules of the game : post 5 weird and random facts about yourself , then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this . you have to post a note on their BLOG ... ***


1) I sometimes give inanimate objects names. My bike is called Van Helsing.

2) Sometimes after I eat, I feel like there are germs in my mouth and I just have to brush my teeth.

3) I like clouds.

4) I will play Japanese music from my handphone whenever I am in the shower.

5) I am currently the only guy in the SA arts faculty that is a member of the guitar ensemble.

Five people: Hmz... Steve, Funn, and Ding as thanks for a great time walking around plaza singapura and wisma. Qiling since it's your birthday today. Happy Birthday! Finally, Shu Ying as payment for keeping an eye out for ____. =D

No comments: