Saturday, March 05, 2005

Dreams

No, I am not going to write another dream that I had - I have a lot of them, but not today.

Dreams are cool are they not? (When I say dreams I mean those we have when we are asleep, not those awake dreams like what do we want to be or something like that.) I mean, anything is possible in dreams. We can be Spiderman or some other great hero; for girls they can be Barbie or whatever girly thing. (Just kidding!) We can be anywhere and we can do almost anything that we can imagine.

It makes me wonder, all good things are from God. Most dreams are usually good. It would then be logical to believe that the dreams we have are from God, right? If so, do our dreams actually mean something or is it just like a television program that we can watch when we are asleep?

Is there any positive result from dreaming? When we have pleasant dreams, I am sure that we feel happy upon waking up. Then, is that the only purpose of dreams? I know that God can use dreams to convey messages. Would it not be correct to assume that every dream has a message? I really do not know.

I thank God for every pleasant dream that I have. Dreams are truly a wonderful thing.

All that has been said because I recently had a dream that was really pleasant. It made me wonder if that dream had any significance. Was it a sign? Was it a vision of things to come? I guess I will find out. =D

No comments: