Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Chapter 3 - Now and Then, Here and Now

Eh, sorry lah if I'm using my blog to practice narrative. It's just something that I want to do.

-=Chapter 3=-

The 12th of February came. The plans to delay the flight did not come to pass.

JG had concluded that it was for the better.

...

Two days passed, it was Valentine's Day and JG had decided to forget the wasted oppurtunity. He was on the train with 3 of his friends when his phone rang. He answered it. It was his Dad.

JG: Hello?
Dad: John, listen up.
JG: Ok. *wonders for what*
Dad: Your mom called _____'s mom.
JG: Oh...
Dad: Now, I know last time when you asked who put your name on that list, we were told that it was her mom and your ex-teacher who put your name for the fun of it; however, _____'s mom told us that when they could not decide on who to put for the 18th position, _____ suggested that they put your name.
JG: *shocked and in silence*
Dad: Ok, and she also told us that during the entire party, _____ was holding her phone. Nobody goes around dancing with a phone. They think she was waiting for a call that never came.
JG: *even more silence*
Dad: I think she was hurt, we left without calling or anything. Later when you get home I want you to call her, ok? Make this right. I think she was hurt, you know?
JG: Ok...

He put down the phone, and sighed. He felt like crap.

-=end=-

No comments: