Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Collection of Random Photos 2

Just another set of photos...

Kite flying. Taken from Marina Barrage. =) Tell me to fly a kite. I might reply, "How high?"

Some of the photos are kind blurry but these were taken during the Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibition. I forgot that I had them on my phone for the longest time. I like the quote on faith by Martin Luther King.


Jenga! It takes many to build up and it takes only takes one to break down. I think life is similar. We can build something up so high but one mistake can cause it all to crumble. However, life is not as bleak as I put it because as one mistake can seem so significant in breaking, Jesus - The One, is much more potent in healing and he is able to hold everything together.

Cute stuffed toys at Coach Gary and Jessie's couch. Puppies! =)

This is claypot rice from somewhere in China Town. Had it with Ireen, Darren, Dave, Joel and Shawn on the eve of the eve of Chinese New Year (February 12, 2010). I don't know what the place is called but I think I remember how to go back there if I walked. We waited for 1 hour plus for it to be prepared. It was not really worth the long wait but the company more than made up for it. =)

This is from Evan's car. One day we were about to leave and he noticed these two insects latched on to his car. I think it's a rare specimen of Siamese-grasshopper-like insects. Evan thinks they are procreating. -_-"

I drew this myself with reference to another picture. This is supposed to be a chibi version of Lelouch from Code Geass.


No comments: